Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day! | Frederick MD Boudoir Photographer

Wow! What a crazy couple of weeks, almost glad it's over. Almost. My awesome husband came home today with two (yes, two!) cards for me, some cute little things he got me at Charlotte Russe, and a HUGE box of Godiva Chocolates...yaay me! Yum!  I hope your sweetie got you something just as fun and delicious :)
I have been extremely fortunate lately to have made some great connections and do some fun things that have opened up doors to new clients and friends. I wanted to share some of this and hope you like what you see.
The owner of Elements of Style Salon and Spa in Eldersburg, Paris Cimino, reached out to me several weeks ago to participate in a Valentine's Day event for their clients and we also ended up having salon staff enjoy this too! I had a total of 14 amazing women allow me to capture their images and although it was a long day, it was quite a bit of fun. I have to say that many of these woman told me they had wanted to do boudoir pics FOREVER and hadn't really gotten serious about jumping in until they saw the event on Facebook or got an email. These mini-sessions are a great way to test the waters and I have to say, without exception, each woman said they were thrilled they tried it and didn't want it to end...




A close second best to shooting these sessions had to be the day I dropped their prints off to them at the salon...we were all like a swarm of giggly school girls, they wanted to see each other's images, and there was a lot of "ooohing" going on, LOL...the look on each face was almost indescribable and priceless when they saw the end result of their session. Makes it the reason I love what I do! Thanks to the ladies who allowed me to showcase their beautiful faces here!

No comments:

Post a Comment